Monday, December 11, 2006

T-shirt liners

A) Pissing off (the reader (obviously)) one liners:

1. I am who you see. Do you have to read my T for that?!

2. Back: Yes!!!
Front: Another one fell for it!

3. Tu 13 Dekh!

4. T-shirts are WORN not READ!

5. I am thinking of life in general
See you read this in particular!

Ok. I don't like the look on your face right now :() Run Lola Run!!

B) Self deprecating aka I am in deep shit! one liners:

1. I ve lost my mind and I don't want to find it!

2. I am a thinker. I think about T-shirt lines!

3. Front:Virginity is not dignity
Back: it is lack of OPPURTUNITY

4. I am jobless and it's so nice!

5. I don't have an attitude problem!

6. Hey lifesaver! I don't have a date for you!

C) Some cool fundae one-liners:

1. SHIT HAPPENS! IN CAPS!

2. Happiness is a CHOICE!

3. All bad things come to an end!

4. There is no SPOON!

No comments: