Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another Level

Background music:Long Gone Day by Mad Season OR Kiss Me by SPNtR
Mood: High but grounded

Had a candid conversation with a girl I barely knew in school and found a good friend in her.Pinched myself every now and then to make sure that it was real. Man!The mood of the conversation matched listening to Mad Season which I have been deifying of late.

The chat was damn casual and without pretensions.Candid.It was dreamy,nostalgic and all that for the sheer time that had gone by between our meetings.We seemed to agree overtly with each other on most things. I was too eager to agree sometimes...hehe.

I appreciated (to myself(how selfish!(hey!this bracket inside bracket thing is funny!))oops!forgot to close the last bracket) her enquiries bout the subtlest of things like my best friend in school,my interests back then etc. I did'nt think she would remember that much in view of how little I knew bout her. I knew very little bout her as a person. kicked myself for that. This substituted pinching sometimes.

This was our second or third chat online and I found myself havin a buddy level converstaion with her. Amazing! She was kind of more candid...initiating conversation on questions I would almost never ask on a third meet! Appreciated! hehe...the content is secret. Miss,I should've discovered you a long time ago!

You know there are a few things that get me high (not in any particular order):
Air guitaring to an awesome song
Sit pensive by the window and appreciate life around me or Zach Braff in Scrubs
Discovering a true friend

I m on another level
Now I just think it's mine!
       -Another level by Level 9

And now, a year later...
20th November,2007

Background music:Still Kiss Me by SPNtR
Mood: High but grounded (yeah rite!!!!Sweetheart, I just can't be!!!)

It's been a larger than life journey with this angel ;) I barely knew in school!!! And I mean every bit of it!!!!

Thank you so much for everything sweetheart!!!!

Yours truly,

Bagsy

No comments: