Thursday, November 30, 2006

Arbit musings 2112

I was totally into torrent sitting today. every now and then checked on the download speeds. made sure all the torrents are healthy.gee, torrent sitting is a lot of responsibility. feel sad for the orphans out there.it's a bad bad world.No seeders only leeches...to suck em dry.

have started biting nails of late. stupid habit. You know, this journalist came up to me today evenin while I was takin jhini for a walk and said 'Hello!we are doing a census of singapore immigrants in bangalore aka bengalooru who walk their labbies between 4 and 5 pm' I said 'ol to u!you see a chinki there walkin his labbie.Why me?' and he said 'only fawn-colored labbies are counted!'.I said 'ol to u again!'

And then I went to this tea/lunch shack near my house to see whats cookin. I told the guy 'namaskara! one regular' and then sat on the wooden plank mounted on a couple of stones. the guy next to me was readin the paper.'udayavani' i think. I said somethin which translates to 'Politics and cricket are goin to the dogs as usual' thinkin he would be interested in atleast one of them. he said 'This food is also goin to the dogs'and abruptly ended his meal gesturing to the stray dogs near by. They came,smelt and went to sleep.I dint wait for my meal after that.

To be continued...

No comments: